My new favorite thing to do is drive and just take time to
think. While I was driving tonight this quote popped into my head: “Frame every
so-called disaster with these words 'In five years, will this matter?'” I wish
I had known of this quote a LONG time ago; it would have saved me a lot of
grief and tears. This quote is my new life motto. Many things that we go
through in life are difficult, but when we keep the end in mind we will soon
realize that there are also many things that won’t matter in the future. If
anything, we will learn from our experiences. Isn’t that one of the main
reasons why we are here, to learn and become like our Heavenly Father? Next
time you feel like giving up ask yourself if it will matter in five years. Ask
yourself if there is anything you can do about the situation. If you can do
something then by all means do it! If not then stay strong and endure. I am a
firm believer that everything in life happens for a reason. We knew before this
life what our trials would be and we decided it’d be worth it. Keep that in
mind! "Come what may and love it."

No comments:
Post a Comment