Happy Birthday to my best friend, fiancé, and love of my
life! I’ve known Michael for a little over a year now and each day I am amazed
by how incredible he is! Michael has so many standout traits that made me fall
in love with him. He is the most sincere man I know. He is always aware of
other people and any needs they may have. He has a fun personality and is
friendly with everyone. He always makes others laugh and smile. He is so
diligent and dedicated to anything he puts his mind to. And most importantly he
is a huge example to me. He helps me want to improve and become better each day.
I love him so much and can’t imagine my life without him by my side. I cannot
wait to be sealed to him for eternity. Happy Birthday Michael! I love you so
much! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment