Sunday, June 23, 2013

Favorites


In no particular order, here are some of my favorite things:
  • If you know me, you know I am absolutely obsessed with Get Smart! I have yet to see a movie that comes close to being as funny.
  • Laughing. I could laugh all day long. My blog is called laughing-thebestmedicine for a reason :)
  • Running
  • Swimming
  • Hiking 
  • Writing and receiving letters
  • Hanging out with friends
  • Planning parties
  • Tender mercies
  • Skydiving. I want to go again so bad!
  • Game nights
  • Country Music
  • Watching fireworks
  • Talking on the phone with Courtney!
  • G’s Dairy Ice cream
  • Repelling
  • Blasting music in my car
  • Skyping my family
  • Being sore. It let's me know I worked hard!
  • Watching Studio C
  • Chocolate - the richer, the better
  • Star gazing
  • Acing a test
  • Watching Mormon Messages
  • Duck Dynasty
  • Everybody Loves Raymond
  • Watching the sunset
  • David Osmond
  • Rollercoasters!
  • Watching lightning storms
  • Camping
  • The TV series Lost
  • Receiving answers to prayers
  • Back massages
  • Pizookies
  • Brian Regan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment